The Super73 S2 Apollo White is a powerful e-bike with sport-cruiser looks. The bike is street-legal and does not require a helmet, license or registration. De S2 is powered by the 1200W motor which is limited to 250W. This allows the bike to reach the top speed of 25 km/h within seconds. It is possible to unlimit the motor power but this is at own risk and we suggest to check the local laws. The Super73 S2 has an ultra-modern 960Wh battery which can drive up to 120 km on a full battery. The range depends on several factors like the speed and rider's weight.
The design of the Super73 is a mix between a sport-cruiser and electric bicycle. The frame is made of rust-resistant aluminum and equipped with an adjustable front fork on air suspension. This allows you to drive comfortably in all conditions. The frame is available in one size and designed for people between 150-210 cm tall.
The Super73 S2 comes standard with extended seat so you can take someone with you if needed. The e-bike has a triple LED halo headlight which have good visibility in the dark. The Super73 S2 series also features the new 20-inch BDGR tires which are the widest tires in the class. These tires have the patented SUPER73 tread pattern which provides more traction, stability and reduction in road noise. This makes these tires perfect for on-road and off-road driving.
The new generation of Super73 e-bikes can be connected with the Super73 app. In this app you can set different speed settings and read the parameters. You can also use the app to perform the latest firmware updates so that your bike is always up-to-date.
What makes the Super73 S2 so unique?
- Unique motordesign looks
- Powerful electric motor (within a few seconds on 25 km/h)
- Ulta-modern battery (up to 120 km range)
- 20 inch all-terrain tires with powerful hydraulic disc brakes
- Super73 app
- No helmet, driver's license or license plate registration required
* In the European Union, the ZG, ZX, S2 and RX models of Super73 are available. These models have pedal assistance and are therefore certified as electric bicycles. It is possible to install a throttle on these models, but this is at your own risk. The throttle makes that the speed limitation is removed and because of this, the Super73 S2 can reach a top speed of 60 km/h. The pedal assistance remains present after mounting the throttle, so you can continue to ride with pedal assistance. Mounting a throttle is not allowed everywhere, so it is important to check your local legislation.